We produce ecocashmere knitwear and accessories for third parties too, for resellers, distributors and shops
You can choose one of the models we have in the catalogue or you can provide us with your own model.
The procedure we use is as follows:
– provide us with a photo of the model you want to make or rather a sample.
– We evaluate its feasibility (we work only on electronic wholegarment – seamless – and flat Shima machines) and confirm your project design.
– You send us your order: the minimum is 30 garments in a maximum of 4 colours of your choice among those available and in 4 different sizes.
– we send you the order confirmation and you send us a 50% deposit.
– we carry out a first sample for evaluation, and we send it to you for approval.
– if the sample is fine or there are very small changes to make, we proceed with the production; if there are important changes to make, we make a second sample (pre-production sample) and send it to you for a second approval.
– once the sample has been approved, we proceed with production.
– as soon as the goods are ready, you will send us the balance and we will proceed with the shipment.
We supply everything, you will only have to provide us with your labels and tags.
Together with the order confirmation, we will notify you the production times, which generally range from 30 to 60 days, depending on the period in which you place the order and the quantity ordered.
If you are interested in our services, please write to [email protected]