Washing regenerated cashmere
WASHING MACHINE TREATMENT:
The washing process of the ecocashmere is the same as for cashmere, follow these steps.
Machine wash is carried out when fiber is used to bring out the classic cashmere fur on the surface. The indicated washing is very delicate and the presence of vinegar will be an excellent descaler:
– Machine wash at 30 ° for 7 minutes with very little detergent for delicate items
– Rinse in the washing machine
– Machine wash at 30 ° for 7 minutes with very little fabric softener and 1/4 scoop of white wine vinegar
– Centrifuge at 400 rpm for 5 minutes (or as little as possible)
– Dry flat without exposing to direct sunlight
This washing procedure is valid whether it is a sample, finished garment or yarn itself.
If you want to bring out the classic cashmere fur, increase the spin speed a little.
But please, always make a sample before doing the final work, so you can decide whether to work it more or less tightly and whether to wash it more or less, in order to achieve the result you like best.